3970074 – PIR (Passive InfraRed) Sensor
• PIR (Passive InfraRed) Sensor is used for automatic lighting applications designed to
Seamlessly Integrate with Lucidity’s Range of Surface & Recess Mount Timer Switches.
• Uses Nanowatt technology and intelligent software in the timer switch allows the units power consumption to less than 2mA in standby mode with both the PIR and Timer Switch Connected.
• 9-36 Volts
1. When the PIR Sensor triggers and the lights are not on, the lights will turn on and have a run time set to 5 minutes. Each time the PIR Sensor triggers it resets the light run time to 5 minutes.
2. The Timer switch has the standard 30, 60 & 90 minute programs. If you press the button on the timer switch to start the time, the timer switch will turn on the lights and the time will run until it is under 5 mins (for example 26 minutes for the 30 minute setting) and movement under the PIR sensor at this point will set the time back to 5 mins. Every time the PIR triggers it resets the time to 5 minutes.
3. Pressing either the remote switch or the button on the timer switch while the lights are on will turn off the lights.
We have software in place to put a lock out time on the PIR sensor in this case of 30 seconds so the PIR sensor will not turn the lights on while you close the rear doors.
All other functions of the timer switch remain the same.